PRAXIS HOLIDAY LLP shall make every effort to make your journey comfortable and safe without any hitches to the extent possible. However we act as intermediary between the service providers ,airlines, hotels, transport operator and local tourist offices providing the services. PRAXIS HOLIDAYS LLP is therefore not responsible or for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the Pilgrim, including those occurring outside the tourning programs. Additional expenses incurred by the delay, accident, natural disaster, political action and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Program, Prices, services and condition are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice in the event of circumstances beyond our control.
2. TOUR COST : The tour cost per pax is clearly given in the website for each of the tour with inclusions and exclusions.
3. Non refundable booking advance of Rs 5000/- per Pax shall be made by the along with completed registration form .
4. Balance full payment towards the tour cost shall be made not later than 21 days prior to date of departure.
5. For all payments made as above 5% GST shall be applicable .
2. Up to 15 days prior to date of departure the cancellation charges shall be 50% of the tour cost.
3. Up to 7 days prior of departure shall be treated as NO SHOW and cancellation charges shall be 75 % of tour cost .
4. Any cancellation within 7 days prior to the date departure shall be treated as NO SHOW and cancellation fee shall be 100%.
5. GST once collected against each payment is NON REFUNDABLE.
6. Any refund amount due as per cancellation policy above shall be refunded to the PAX in 15 working days from the date of cancellation.
7. All cancellation request shall be made by the PAX in writing to PRAXIS HOLIDAYS LLP by letter or sent from registered email .PRAXIS HOLIDAYS will acknowledge promptly such request and advise the refund amount due and settlement date.
2. If any Pax returns without completing the tour due sickness or any reason whatsoever, cost of transportation from tour cancelling point to origin will be borne by the Pax.
3. Accommodation in the hotel/Camp will be provided on twin sharing basis at all locations.
4. If tour is cut short due to bad weather or any unforeseen reasons whatsoever and PAX returns prior to the original schedule, then there will be no refund to Pax towards services which remains unavailed .
5. In the event of lands slide, road blockage due to natural political or any reason whatsoever, Pax will bear the extra cost of transportation and porters if required to reach the destination. It may be collected in advance before the tour start or on the spot depending in the situation.
6. Decision on any issues will normally be taken as per the wish of majority but final decision will taken by the tour leader in the best interest of all concerned.
2. All baggage and personal effects are at all times at the PAX risk.
I accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Tour as describe here and in its brochures and publications and am bound hereby. I understand, I travel at my own risk and will not hold Praxis Holidays LLP, their agents and service providers involved in booking and executing my tour responsible for or liable for any damage, illness, accident, failure in evacuation and any loss etc. due to the reasons beyond their control.